Are you a music lover who would love to have a piece of your favorite musician’s guitar? Well, you can!!! Wear Your Music.Org gives you the opportunity to wear a piece of rock history on your wrist in the form of a guitar string bracelet. Artists such as Clapton, Santana, John Mayer and many more are recycling their guitar strings into hip bangle style bracelets designed by WEARYOURMUSIC.ORG. 100% of the profits for these artist bracelets go to the musician's charity of choice. There are hundreds of organizations such as UNICEF and Rock the Vote who are benefiting from the sale of these bracelets. Prices for artist specific pieces start around $50.00 and can go as high as $300.00 for a bracelet made from the strings of Pete Townshend’s guitar.
If you just like the looks of these pieces and want to make a fashion statement at a more affordable price, check out the fashion bracelets which come in a variety of fun colors such as red, teal and purple. These bracelets are priced are around $10.00 each. These fun fashion bracelets make a perfect stocking stuffers or holiday gifts for the music lover in your life.
We are offering one Wear Your Music.Org fashion bracelet to a lucky winner.
To enter this contest:
- Leave a message why you would like to win this guitar string fashion bracelet.
- Get an extra entry by following the Little Miss Julia blog.
- Get an extra entry by adding the Little Miss Julia button to your blog or website. Please leave a link so we know you did it.
- Blog about Little Miss Julia and get another entry. Please leave a link so we know you did it.
- Tweet about this giveaway and each time you do get another entry. Make sure to use @littlemissjulia so I see it.
- Take the Moms Sends the Message Pledge to not drive while distracted and get an additional entry. Leave a link to your pledge so we see it. Click here to take the pledge.
If you do not have a Blogger account please leave your email so we can contact you if you won.
Winner chosen using Random.orgUS Residents Only.
Contest Ends Wednesday November 4, 2009 at 9 pm EST.
Disclaimer: Little Miss Julia is not affiliated with Wear Your Music.Org and was not paid to sponsor a giveaway or review any of the company's items.