Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you to Cales at MarieLynn Boutique for including Little Miss Julia in the One Lovely Blog Award. This is a great way to share with others blogs that you believe are noteworthy, informative and fun to read. Below are the 15 blogs I recommend.

How to participate:

Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and link to that blog

Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and like.

Contact the blogger's to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



1. Mrs. Mo's New Jersey Baby

2. Birthday Party Ideas 4 Kids

3. Adopt a "Do"Cute Girls Hairstyles

4. Pitter Patter Creations

5. Nanny Deprived

6. Dreamscapes Baby

7. My Brand Name Baby

8. Paper*Cakes Finds

9. New York City Mama

10.The Adventures of Whimsical Walney

11.Confessions of A Moody Mommy

12.TLC's Silver Jewerly Blog

13.The Pitter Patter Boutique

14.For The Love of Baby!

15.The Story of A Princess and Her Hair

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to you and your recipients!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
    I am hopping over from the Blog-A-Thon. I am trying to hit everyone this weekend (I have a lot of hopping to do). *hehe*

    Have a wonderful and safe three day weekend!

    (I am #117, #118, and #119)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for thinking of me, I'm flattered! How sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You!!! Thank You!!!!.....I am sooo grateful to my readers and Bloggy friends like you!!!

    ReplyDelete